Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pet Peeves

Oh yah, I got a few of them. Like when someone puts the ice cube tray back in the freezer, empty. When you let people cut in front of you in traffic & they don't even wave a "thank you". You know what I mean - everybody's got pet peeves!

So one of my biggies, especially when I had little (potty-training) kids was auto flushers. Okay, I get it - nothing grosser than walking into a public stall and finding out that someone forgot to flush (ick!). But when you're potty training, those things are scary! And the early ones were bad for short ppl (like me) cuz they would "think" you got up to leave & flush while you're still on it! (euuuu). Or when you do finish & you get up they flush before you even have a chance to get out of the splash zone....and you find yourself hurling your body into the stall door to try & keep from getting splashed.

I digress - let's just say - I hate auto flushers.

But last week (yes, I'm late in posting - I had to use my phone camera to take these pix so I'm behind in posting this) I found something that is "auto" in the bathroom that I totally love. Check this out - an auto soaper! Now I would totally take this puppy home with me. And an auto faucet - that rocks too. Oh yah, I'm loving the auto soaper. LOL

It's a strange, strange world my friends. And I'm easily entertained. ;o)

No comments: