Saturday, February 14, 2009

Christmas Letter 2008...revisited

So I'm in a bit of a quandry. Yes, I did finish my Christmas Letter 2008 last month...but I never mailed it. I know, I know, I'm awful! I am the QUEEN of Procrastination Nation.

My first thought (back in early January) was to email them. Then My Man says "what about the people we don't have email addresses for?" (mainly our British family). My response should've been..."well, we'll get out what we can via email & mail the rest." But my response instead was "oh, well, I guess I'll mail them all." But did I? (well, obviously not, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this post!!"

So what to do??? I guess I can just send TWO letters out next year. But for pitys sake, I had family photos done! It took two years to get around to doing that and now they're going to waste!

Ugh. It's February already! What to do. What to do. Any advice? (I ask this even though I know NO ONE is reading this! LOL)

No comments: