Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SPAM Emails

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of SPAM emails I receive. And the lengths some people will go to to get me to read them (but I never get past the subject lines). Here's a few from the last week...
Meet the Famous Mr. X - I'll admit, I'm curious, but I still didn't read the email!

Super Advice Dog! - Really? Who needs advice from a dog??

RE: Safely Talk And Drive At The Same Time - this one made me think of that email that was circulating a few years ago (it was a joke email) - here's the product....

Given that I was able to find a photo of a product, I'm ashamed to say that someone took that joke email seriously!

Med that will make you feel more relaxed - I'm always up for something relaxing (do I take it or do I give it to my kids to make them go away??)

For guys only - they why send it to me??

Cash in with Facebook, Twitter and Email Sending - yes, because it's really working for you!

And the one that made me decide to blog this subject in the first place....

What s in Obama's butt - I don't know and I don't care!

No comments: