Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Interview with a Boy

My Boy that is. I actually did this with him in May...and forgot to post it. He's 9 now...but everything still pretty much rings true!
  1. How old are you?
    8
  2. When is your birthday?
    August 22
  3. What was the best gift you've ever received?
    Nintendo DS
  4. What didn't you get that you really wanted?
    Pokemon Platinum (DS game)
  5. What is your favorite thing about school?
    art
  6. What is your least favorite thing about school?
    music
  7. Who is your favorite person in the whole word?
    Garrett
  8. Who are all the people in your family?
    My sister, my Mom, my Dad, my cousins, my Uncle, my Aunt, my Grandpa and Grandmas and my cat.
  9. What is your favorite food?
    tacos
  10. What is your favorite toy?
    DS
  11. What is something mommy/daddy always says to you?
    Mom: go to your room or be quiet
    Dad: go downstairs to watch tv
  12. What makes you happy?
    playing my DS
  13. What makes mommy/daddy happy?
    Mom: me being happy
    Dad: me being happy
  14. What makes you sad?
    getting a wack on the butt with a belt
  15. What makes mommy/daddy sad?
    Mom: me being sad
    Dad: me being sad
  16. How do mommy/daddy make you laugh?
    Mom: tickle me
    Dad: Tickles me & giving me wedgies
  17. What were mommy/daddy like when they were little?
    Mom: annoying (who did I annoy?) Grandma & Grandpa
    Dad: British
  18. How old are your mommy/daddy?
    Mom: 41
    Dad: 41 also
  19. How tall are your mommy/daddy?
    Mom: 62 inches (he measured me)
    Dad: 72 inches (he guesses)
  20. What are mommy/daddy really good at?
    Mom: tickling me
    Dad: tickling me
  21. What are mommy/daddy not very good at?
    Mom: math (his first answer was sports)
    Dad: doing reading
  22. What do mommy/daddy do for their jobs?
    Mom: mailings
    Dad: mailings
  23. What is mommy/daddy’s favorite food?
    Mom: tacos
    Dad: KFC
  24. What makes you proud of mommy/daddy?
    Mom: playing with me
    Dad: giving me outdoor jobs
  25. If mommy/daddy were a cartoon character, what would they be?
    Mom: scooby do
    Dad: shaggy
  26. What do you do with mommy/daddy?
    Mom: watch tv
    Dad: outside jobs
  27. How are you and mommy/daddy the same?
    Mom: we're both happy at the same time
    Dad: we like to give each other wedgies
  28. How are you and mommy/daddy different?
    Mom: you're a girl & I'm a boy
    Dad: he likes chicken wings but I hate them
  29. How do you know mommy/daddy love you?
    Mom: cuz you tell me
    Dad: i have no clue
  30. What is one thing you would change about mommy/daddy?
    Mom: to be a boy
    Dad: not make me do so much stuff so I can play with him
  31. What do you like about your sister?
    she's very creative
  32. What don't you like about sister?
    she's annoying
  33. What do you want to be when you grow up?
    detective
  34. What is your favorite TV show?
    spongebob
  35. What is your favorite number?
    2
  36. What is your favorite color?
    red
  37. What is your favorite animal?
    penquins (first answer was sharks)
  38. What is your favorite time of year?
    my birthday
  39. What are you most looking forward to now that you are 8.5 years old?
    getting Pokemon Platinum (for his birthday)

No comments: