Sunday, September 14, 2008

Really, where do they come up with this stuff?

Water balloons filled with blue gel toothpaste and water.

Splattered down the wall of the tub (at least it was the inside of the tub and not the painted wall).

Also on the toilet and floor.

Where do they come up with this stuff?

They're both currently grounded to their room...more for their protection than anything else. And no, I didn't take pictures. I considered it...but my digital camera is broken and I also didn't want them to think that after I get past being angry and dismayed that it's actually pretty comical. I swear, it's the idea of blogging these episodes that keep me from breaking open a bottle of Xanax.

P.S. Is it just me or is it extra comical that as I type "kid" into the post labels box that an auto-fill-in feature pops up "kids behaviour"?

No comments: